cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Horizontal Lines Across Screen

I've had my Samsung Q900R 8K TV for about 2 months now and now everytime I cut it off and back on these horizontal lines are appearing across the screen. At first, they used to just pop up after the screen would refresh for game mode but all it took was to cut the TV off then back on then the problem would resolve. Now it's here to stay. This problem just came out of nowhere. Any and all help would be tremendously appreciated. Thanks 9EB0134D-EC3D-4744-8607-0401F5EF6162.jpeg

image.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Horizontal Lines Across Screen

Hello, I'm sorry that you are experiencing this with your unit. What is the current software version? Can you check the cords? Navigate to Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Signal Information > HDMI Cable Test > Start Test.

If any cables are bad, replace them.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I tested them the other day . It said the cables were fine . I'll definitely give it another shot though. Thanks !

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Feel free to send me a private message with your full model and serial number if you are still experiencing the same symptoms. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Just Sent 🙂

That looks like a resolution conflict between your tv and gaming console. Try changing the resolution settings in both so that they match. Also check the refresh rate and see if changing it helps.

Highlighted
Constellation

Thanks for reaching out . It looks like that when I watch Netflix, Cable , etc.. But I'll definitely give it another shot