cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Horizontal lines bottom third of screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a 75" Q70R that has faint horizontal lines across the bottom 1/3 of the screen. It is there in all test pictures. No damage just showed up. Anyone know a fix? This is not what I was expecting from an expensive Samsung tv. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Horizontal lines bottom third of screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i suggest that everyone buy another brand of tv other than samsung. this is a $3000 tv that lasted 4 months. the one previous lasted 13. never buy anything with the name samsung on it.