Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove glue from Samsung Curve UN65KS8500F panel to replace back lights?

I have a Samsung Curve UN65KS8500F. I have the TV at a repair shop because they said my back lights need to be replaced to fix the TV. But, the problem is panel is glued to the frame, and the repair shop can not remove the panel from the frame to replace my back lights. Any suggestions? See my photo.Back Lights Need Replacing.Back Lights Need Replacing.