cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userztAZmPUpF8
Constellation

How to utilize Bluetooth headphones with Samsung TV (model: UN43NU6900FXZA)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have just purchased the Samsung TV (model shown above) and wish to utilize a wireless Bluetooth headset (Mpow H5) to compensate for my fairly significant hearing deficiency.  I have spoken with Samsung's support line, as well as their live chat resource.  Live chat advises that this TV does NOT support Bluetooth, while their support line advises that the TV does support Bluetooth, but he did not know how to connect via Bluetooth.

Can someone tell me if 1) this TV does support Bluetooth and 2) if so, what device(s) would I need to utilize my Bluetooth headset?  Thank you in advance for your input.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: How to utilize Bluetooth headphones with Samsung TV (model: UN43NU6900FXZA)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This television does support bluetooth headsets. You can check out page 108 of the user guide for information on using the device with your television. Click on this User Guide Link for assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This television does support bluetooth headsets. You can check out page 108 of the user guide for information on using the device with your television. Click on this User Guide Link for assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

userztAZmPUpF8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much for your response.  It is not the answer I had hoped for, but I guess it is tyhe answer I will have to accept.