cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Intermittent Black Screen on a TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ userUOMKNjwE3y I would suggest service at this time. 

userily9L8UZ7G
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My 55” tv has been going black for a month and I’ve tried the unplugging the switching of the hdmi ports and cords and it would come on and last for 3-5days but last night my tv screen has went completely BLACK and the only thing i can hear is the sound i can change the hdmi from my remotes but NOTHING shows on my screen period! I’ve held the flashlight to it and cant see anything while on-i can just hear it clearly. HELPPPP!!!

usernyO1cd50uD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am using model UA46D5500 and my TV screen blacks out for a second or two without sound every now and then. Kindly advise. Thanks. 

Highlighted
userBcXoHhQ6X1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having similar problem.   Just bought 65 inch 4k Samsung TV (Model #UN65RU7100F) two days ago and hooked up to DirectTV Genie Mini.   When I firts turn the TV / DirecTV on everything looks good, then the screen goes black and I see a spinning circle for a second or two and the picture & audio reappears.  Then 4-6 seconds later the same thing happens again.  And then 4-6 seconds later the same thing happens again and again and again. This continues until I turn off the TV and the DirectTV input and restart both.   After the restart everything works fine and the screen does not go black.   But any time the TV is off for a couple of hours and I turn it on I have to go through this same process all over again.   (Start the TV / DirectTV, wait for screen to go black, then turn both devices on/off).  I checked to see if TV software needed updating and it's fine.   I changed HDMI input I was using on the TV and that did not help.   I switched out to a new HDMI cable and that did not help.    ANY IDEAS FROM SAMSUNG SUPPPORT BEFORE I RETURN THE TV TO BEST BUY?