cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userw2D5L5Eyz6
Astronaut

Issues with WIFI connections

Hi, 

For last 2 years we had no issues with connecting to WIFI with our Smart TV however yesterday it just did not recognise the home WiFi while other devices had no issues. I unplugged/ plugged back WiFi but no change. I updated software as described in other solutions but no change! Kind help!

TV model: UE32J5600AK

Software version 1530

Thanks in advance, 

Diana

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Issues with WIFI connections

Thank you for stopping by the US support page! We only support US models here, so to receive assistance with your device, please visit: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitcountrysite.html. Thanks! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Oceanic
Constellation

Lou,

FYI

I have a new 55" Q70 (which I love) but it was suddenly buffering, then a message would say it lost the network. Checked my network -- no blips, solid 75 Mbps wifi. So I set up a static IP on the TV and reserved that IP address on my router, on the 5 Ghz band, and have had no trouble since. I think the TV tries to find another address occasionally and wanders off or something. DHCP problem?

Phil

useryHcSE9zcsq
Astronaut

I've had this problem recently, do you mind explaining how to set up a static ip, you're help will be greatly appreciated.