cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userKu6Lv5iRab
Asteroid

Issues with WiFI connection - Smart TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having difficulty having my Smart TV connect with the WiFi. It was working quite well until about a week ago when the wireless connection suddenly stopped working. I haven't gotten any firmware notifications/ updates either.

Separately, my WiFi connects to my phone and also connects to my Apple TV so I can watch Netflix? It's quite strange and I'd like to debug in order to fix this and get updates if needed, etc. Please help!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Issues with WiFI connection - Smart TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried updating to 1230? It may not be available through the television but you can download and install it via a USB Flash Drive.

You can find the file here: Link

Download the file, right click and select Extract and then select the base of the empty USB Flash Drive.

Once complete, plug the USB Flash Drive into your television and navigate to the update section. 

589 REPLIES 589
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Very sorry to hear of this, can I ask the model code of the TV and the current software version you are running?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userhabAGQtrFj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Different user but I am experiencing this same problem.

Everything worked fine a few days ago - now I can no longer connect to the wireless network.  

The software version:  T-KTMAKUC-1210.8, BT - S

TV Model:  UN55MU9000

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried updating to 1230? It may not be available through the television but you can download and install it via a USB Flash Drive.

You can find the file here: Link

Download the file, right click and select Extract and then select the base of the empty USB Flash Drive.

Once complete, plug the USB Flash Drive into your television and navigate to the update section. 

Highlighted
userBzPdDWSMBh
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an issue using WiFi on my smart tv model Ue40j5270

please help

Datjrzychic
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good afternoon,

I am having the same issues as well. My SMART TV stopped connecting to the internet while everything electronic using the WiFi is working properly. I've unplugged and plugged back in my router, try to manually set up TV to connect to the WiFi. Verizon FiOS is my internet provider. My TV information is below. Please help!!!

Model: UN50KU6300

Serial#: [REDACTED]

Software version: T-JZL6AKUC-1231.1, BT-S

userCffi3deyGE
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having NU8500 tv and I updated the latest firmware available in the samsung website, but still having the wifi connecting issues. Is there any other way you can reaolve this issue.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

usernLqN6vDHZi
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having problems with connection even after entering IP and gateway details manually. Please help

userzvBMhxYltO
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They dont really recommend to enter ip manually unless its a dns server. try to unplug the tv from power source 1st for a min. try to connect again. whats the error msg by the way whenever you try to connect to wifi?