cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Issues with WiFI connection - Smart TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userX7wSajDGJG     Thank you for this information! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userabEwqL1WXU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this problem as well. TV is only a few months old. Won’t see or connect to any WiFi networks. Reset network, SmartHub, etc. 

Samsung 7 Series (UN65NU7100)

Software version 1251

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usernLqN6vDHZi

@userabEwqL1WXU 

Are you getting any error messages? 

Have you tried a factory reset?

Are you able to try a different router? 

userabEwqL1WXU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungGill

No error messages, just doesnt see or connect to any wifi networks in my area. There are several that it should pick up if the wireless was working.

I've reset everything, including a factory reset.

Can't try a new router.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tested with a hotspot from your phone as well? 

user3YZYdZe0dL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, same problem here. We have tried everything. Resetting the TV to factory settings, updating software, manually entering IP address and still nothing. We've been connected to the wifi for 2 months with no issues and all of a sudden, nothing.   Please help!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userabEwqL1WXU If it is unable to see any wireless networks, it will require service. 

@user3YZYdZe0dL Is it able to see the wireless network?

Highlighted
user8GKWI2JnV9
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m having the same issue. I tried the update...it worked for one day and disconnected again.

I tried to restart the moden and it worked for one day. I have to restart my modem, turn off the TV, and reconnect to WiFi every day. This is not right. All other devices at home are connected to my Wifi.

Samsung_LqHKM9n
Astronaut

I read about the same problem about 2 weeks ago. All of t...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I read about the same problem about 2 weeks ago. All of the internet providers have a thing where they are splitting everyone's signal after about 2 weeks of paid service. I'm not a techy but they have a device you can attach to your router or something that supports them from doing this. Research it. It's out there. I don't remember the name but it's a big write up about it.

userOo2Xq4kN3w
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue. I bought a new RU7100 TV several weeks ago and set up a wireless connection to download Netflix and other apps. It worked intially but within the last couple days, I can no longer connect to the wifi through the TV. I've tried restarting tv, router, manually entering IP info, and other troubleshooting but nothing seems to work.

Model Code: UN55RU7100FXZA

The current software version is 1303 and it's set up auto-update.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?