cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cosmic Ray

I ended up returning the tv. I bought two of them and bot...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ended up returning the tv. I bought two of them and both gave same problems. I switched the brand finally.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

un50ru7100f disconnects from wifi when powered off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just purchased the un50ru7100f and so far every time I turn off the tv, it does not reconnect to wifi when turned on. I'm finding that only disconnecting power to the tv then back on allows me to reconfigure the wifi. No update available through the tv.. should I return it?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: un50ru7100f disconnects from wifi when powered off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Which software version do you have?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried unplugging the unit for about 5 minutes then replugging it directly into a wall socket?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have and it seems to work again until the tv is turned off again, but unplugging the tv daily is not a solution is it ?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I contacted Samsung on this issue and the fix was to turn "instant on" feature off. I explained to the tech and their supervisor this is not acceptable for a "fix" but it does resolve the issue. The changing of the DNS server which they also suggested is comical since the network adapter is failing to resume when the instant on feature is enabled. Now I have to decide if I'm going to return the tv or wait for Samsung to release a new firmware that might fix the issue and give me the instant on feature again.

Highlighted
Constellation

My Samsung NU6900 not detecting my Wi-Fi network.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ihave a new 50NU6900 but I have problem detecting my wi-fi network, all of my devices at home are all connected to Wi-Fi just the tv having problem.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My Samsung NU6900 not detecting my Wi-Fi network.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried the troubleshooting here? http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111014

One suggestion is to make a Hotspot on your phone and see if the TV is able to see that network.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: My Samsung NU6900 not detecting my Wi-Fi network.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

which firmware version is your tv running?