cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Issues with WiFI connection - Smart TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also having issue with wifi connection.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem. The TV cannot find any WiFi networks. I get the screen where it searches for wifi networks. I click on Start, then it goes right back to the screen where I can only enter start or cancell. I have model UN55ES8000FXZY. My WIFI works on all other devices (Iphone, tablets, etc). I used to be able to have Wifi on this TV, but haven't had it for a long time. The software version is T-ECPAKUC-10570.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just updated my firmware via USB card. Still did not make a difference My TV still cannot detect any wifi networks. So, I still cannot use apps on the samsung hub.  The next TV we get will NOT be a samsung.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you completed all of the troubleshooting in this article? http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111014/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello. Please am having the same issues with my Samsung. 

Model : UE55NU7300

Serial No : 0DWQ3HNK702902A

Software Version: T-KTM2LDEUC-1202.3

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

so i'm i,  I can't  connect to the wireless network.  and i donnow what's the problem!!

bluestacks textnow  photomath

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having a similar problem, I have had no issues connecting prior but for the past 4 days I cannot get the tv to connect with my Wi-Fi, I have no issues with the Wi-Fi with all my other connected devices, its just the Samsung tv that has problems connecting.  I believe I am up to date with the software updates. I have tried all the reboot, restart, manual dns, etc nothing worked . I need help please.  Here is my tv info;

Model: UN55MU6290

Software version: T-KTMAKUC-1240.4 

Sub-micom version: T-KTMATSCL-3.0.1 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send a private message to this link with your serial number, and we will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi

i have an issue connecting to my WiFi 

the mode code of my tv is Ue40j5270 and the current version is 1129.1 

please help

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We can only support US products. Please contact Samsung Support in your region: http://bit.ly/lBD2zm