Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usermpzYIqkzdS
Constellation

Re: Issues with WiFI connection - Smart TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

I’m having the same issue with WiFi connection. It’s been working fine until a few days ago and now it won’t stream any videos. I have OS 1230. I worked with the internet provider to fix issues, they even set me a new modem. Rebooted, reset, tried everything, even hard wire connection, nothing helps. All other devices work fine. Please advise.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usermpzYIqkzdS, may I have the model number of the tv? Are you getting any kind of error message when you try to connect?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userMpRh5RsmYH
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
#metoo Everything else is connecting fine to WiFi. Issue began @5 days ago, was working consistently fine until then. Have rebooted routers etc. My model is UN50MU6300, currently on 1250.5 software please help
userUCWVfH30cj
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had an issue with mine as well and from what I have concluded through a couple days of troubleshooting is you have to ensure the tv is connected to the 2.4 GHz and not any 5G networks. My Vudu wasn’t working either. I selected Smart-connect on my Netgear Nighthawk router with the app and that’s when things went wrong. The router will use whatever available connection there is and most things only work on 2.4 GHz including my 65 inch 2018 Samsung tv. Now that I have deselected  smart connect, everything is working fine. I hope my post helps. Good luck

userfxlQx7SPRQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too am having the same problem. Everything was fine until yesterday and suddenly no wifi connection.  Spent a few hours with support team and did USB update, reset everything and it still will not work. It wont even allow me to acess network settings button . And it says invalid MAC address. Everything else on TV works just fine but my kids live on Netflix so this is detrimental. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried unplugging the device for about 5 mins then retrying?

wilfam
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This has happened to us now.  I have been through days of resets, reboots, renames, reassigns, routers, wired, wireless, you name it...the WiFi router is there but can’t connect to the internet.  Model UN60D6000, Software  ver T-Gasakuk 1034.0. Any suggestions?  Thank you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@wilfam does you wifi password contain any special characters?

wilfam
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No special characters. I am in the country and far from others, so my WiFi is set to “Open System”. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you have adequate internet speeds? Have you tried using an Ethernet connection?