Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userfww3IDR7nx
Astronaut

Re: Issues with WiFI connection - Smart TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue, within the past few days it has just stopped 

I've tried reboots etc, wired connection is fine and connects but wireless connection keeps giving an error.

Model number ue55mu66120

Software version t-ktmdeuc-1262.0

user1TGaryWDJE
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here - tv will no longer see any wifi networks.  We have reset routers, modems, tv, etc.  We have no other devices having issues with the wifi - just the Samsung tv.  If we plug in direct, it is fine except that it is a trip hazard to have a cord running down the hallway into the tv.  It isn't a permanent option.

Model LED UN32F5500

software vers 2225 (which comically says it fixes wifi network issue)

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This issue will need to be addressed by having the unit serviced. Since it is out of warranty, you can use the following link to find a list of authorized service centers near you that can do the repair.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

useriLDWUW7U8g
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Smart TV  Device# is: TV UN55JU6700  Wil the same update also fix the same problem for me?

Problem: TV not connecting to my Wifi but all other devices connect. Sometimes I can get on but only for minutes at a time   

usera5FrSEi0Cl
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try to reset the network settings and setup the connection again.

Troghdor
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I apologize if this has already been mentioned because i didn't read through all the replies, but I updated my firmware via USB, I restarted my router and TV, I even factory reset the TV to no avail. What finally fixed my issue was to whitelist the TV's MAC address in my router settings. Apparently in negotiating the connection to my wifi network the TV couldn't get through that step.  If your router has MAC Filtering enabled, that would a relatively quick and easy check to see if you're getting hung up there. 

uservZBMFo7KGl
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue and have tried everything, I have three wifi options in my home and the tv wont connect to any of them. Model number is UN50MU6300FXZA and s/n is <Hidden>. PLEASE  HELP!!!

Margdelp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just started having this issue as well two days ago. Reset everything, all other internet working. What is the solution Samsung?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ user0EvaU4zHjp What is the model number of the television and when you do the network test, where does the connection fail?

userX7wSajDGJG
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi samsung, this is bloody annoying seriously. So many people having this issue.

same here... every 3rd day i have to reset the wifi connection and re-enter it again and then it works for 3 days...

finally fix this issue... and yes i am on the latest firmware...

Modelcode: ue43nu7190

Software version: t-ktsudeuc-1252.0

And it has nothing to do with the wireless... any other devices work just fine except of the tv...