Asteroid

Re: My tv UN43NU7100 have Wifi issue and does not want to connect automatically

JUMP TO SOLUTION

fix this problem this totally grabage brand tv and i dont like it next is lg

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue.  I was on the phone with Samsung for over 2 hours and still no resolution.  It's quite frustrating to say the least. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i really think they are making that on purpose to make you buy high end premiun tvs from samsung i guess, if not maybe they've having bad software wifi issue better option to have less problem is lg for your budget and sony for the best. samsung is the problem

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung RU7300 won't connect to WIFI

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased this TV 2 days ago.
I tried connecting to WIFI wirelessly, it can detect the SSID, but it won't connect.
I have put the right password, made sure it has no device limit, but it still won't connect.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung RU7300 won't connect to WIFI

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userQ1dxxETlH3 Have you tried connecting the TV to the WiFi via ethernet cable? To make sure that it can connect to the internet. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Internet Disconnects every time TV is turned off.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recently bought a 7 series tv. I noticed that every time I turn the tv on it has no internet connection. When I u unplug the TV and plug it back in then it works fine. Each time I turn it off I have to unplug it to connect to the WiFi again.

Highlighted

Re: Internet Disconnects every time TV is turned off.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I know this doesn't fix the issue completely but if you hold the power button down on your TV's remote until it reboots, you'll reconnect without having to unplug your TV.

If you browse support topics you'll see that there is no permanent fix. Some people have had luck contacting support directly and having them remote into your TV to run a command script that may or may not fix the issue.

Good luck!

-a fellow ticked off Samsung customer

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How long is the TV in its off state before you power it back up to no wifi connection?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My new series 7 TV also does this- it will disconnect, but it will not loose the settings to reconnect. I press and hold the power button for about 3 to 5 second to allow the tv to reboot and, so far, it reconnects. I live in an apartment- the tv is about 6 feet from the router. 

Typcially the tv os off for about 8 or more hours- but it consistently has this issue. 

Software version t-Mslakuc 1303.7