cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useruWlUUx3L7j
Astronaut

Re: KS8000 55” vertical lines

@userUWaYDV1Mvy wrote:

As expected, they can’t do anything. Who else wants to start class action lawsuit. I will file BBB complaint for selling faulty products 

I am in they pulled the same thing on me. Through my research I have learned that they have 1000's of angry people that they have cheated on these defective Tv's.  The only way companies like this will lean is to take them to court !!!!

userHvkRe1et2p
Constellation

I would love to start a class action lawsuit. I am having the same issue as everyone else is crazy and weird if you look at all the post many of us their TVs goot faulty around similar time. So that means Samsung knew that this TVs where faulty and still sold it to the consumer.

useruWlUUx3L7j
Astronaut

@SamsungRei wrote:

I understand. However, if you change your mind we are here.

Stop the BS and just step up and makes thing right. You have all our information on all the people you have turned down to help over this matter. Enough with the BS it is time for action !!!!!!

Highlighted
useruWlUUx3L7j
Astronaut

@userUWaYDV1Mvy wrote:

Thanks but after 4 tickets and being told that it was service to exchange back to service then to exchange to sorry we can’t do anything I have no faith in Samsung At all. I have a 10 year Sony that picture and sound work with no issues 

I had the same problem. Samsung's idea of taking care of someone means lying to them for weeks and then telling them there is nothing they can do.  Boycott Samsung !!!!

useruWlUUx3L7j
Astronaut

@SamsungRei wrote:

I am sorry to hear of your negative experience! Will you please send a private message with the full model code and serial number of the TV and any ticket numbers you may have? I would like to look into this for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Samsung does nothing with private messages. They tell you they will look into the ticket and then just tell you that there is nothing they can do.  It looks like there are 1000's of ANGRY customers out there that are willing to start a class action lawsuit against samsung.

useruWlUUx3L7j
Astronaut

@SamsungRei wrote:

I am sorry to hear of your negative experience! Will you please send a private message with the full model code and serial number of the TV and any ticket numbers you may have? I would like to look into this for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Don't Lie you will do nothing ! We are tired of all the lies. Samsung in a CON.

useruWlUUx3L7j
Astronaut

I had the same issue with my Tv . Samsung told me they would take care of it. They lied after 2 weeks of lies they told me there was nothing that they could do for me. Samsung is a FRAUD don't ever buy another samsung product !!!!!!      Service center said that there are defective screens in these Tv's but samsung will not admit the problem and recall them.

useruWlUUx3L7j
Astronaut

@userUWaYDV1Mvy wrote:

Have seen many people have similar issues. My TV is 2.5 years old and now it’s just a radio. $1000 down the drain. Numerous calls to support, money out of pocket for service tech and ended up with a big goose egg. Will never buy nor recommend Samsung products again. 

Samsung is a company of CROOKS. They cheated me and thousands of others on these 8000 series Tv's with the defective screens. They lye and tell you they are going to help you and they do nothing !!!!