cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userUWaYDV1Mvy
Asteroid

KS8000 55” vertical lines

Have seen many people have similar issues. My TV is 2.5 years old and now it’s just a radio. $1000 down the drain. Numerous calls to support, money out of pocket for service tech and ended up with a big goose egg. Will never buy nor recommend Samsung products again. 

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: KS8000 55” vertical lines

I am sorry to hear of your negative experience! Will you please send a private message with the full model code and serial number of the TV and any ticket numbers you may have? I would like to look into this for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

userUWaYDV1Mvy
Asteroid

Thanks but after 4 tickets and being told that it was service to exchange back to service then to exchange to sorry we can’t do anything I have no faith in Samsung At all. I have a 10 year Sony that picture and sound work with no issues 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I understand. However, if you change your mind we are here.

userUWaYDV1Mvy
Asteroid

As expected, they can’t do anything. Who else wants to start class action lawsuit. I will file BBB complaint for selling faulty products 

userUWaYDV1Mvy
Asteroid

A company is only as good as the service they provide. That’s what separates a quality company compared to company that focuses just on quantity. Beware on purchasing Samsung products!

user6SF1s8qihL
Asteroid

I’m interested in starting class action lawsuit. 

spunkee311
Asteroid

Same!