cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userUWaYDV1Mvy
Asteroid

KS8000 55” vertical lines

Have seen many people have similar issues. My TV is 2.5 years old and now it’s just a radio. $1000 down the drain. Numerous calls to support, money out of pocket for service tech and ended up with a big goose egg. Will never buy nor recommend Samsung products again. 

17 REPLIES 17
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: KS8000 55” vertical lines

I am sorry to hear of your negative experience! Will you please send a private message with the full model code and serial number of the TV and any ticket numbers you may have? I would like to look into this for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

userUWaYDV1Mvy
Asteroid

Thanks but after 4 tickets and being told that it was service to exchange back to service then to exchange to sorry we can’t do anything I have no faith in Samsung At all. I have a 10 year Sony that picture and sound work with no issues 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I understand. However, if you change your mind we are here.

userUWaYDV1Mvy
Asteroid

As expected, they can’t do anything. Who else wants to start class action lawsuit. I will file BBB complaint for selling faulty products 

userUWaYDV1Mvy
Asteroid

A company is only as good as the service they provide. That’s what separates a quality company compared to company that focuses just on quantity. Beware on purchasing Samsung products!

useruWlUUx3L7j
Astronaut

@userUWaYDV1Mvy wrote:

A company is only as good as the service they provide. That’s what separates a quality company compared to company that focuses just on quantity. Beware on purchasing Samsung products!

The quality of service is TERRIBLE ! Samsung will not take care of you even when they know they have produced a faulty product. It is all about corporate GREED and nothing about taking care of there customers.

user6SF1s8qihL
Asteroid

I’m interested in starting class action lawsuit. 

spunkee311
Asteroid

Same!

useruWlUUx3L7j
Astronaut

@user6SF1s8qihL wrote:

I’m interested in starting class action lawsuit. 

There are 1000's of us that are in your same boat. Samsung needs to be taken to court to force them to stop cheating their customers !!!