cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: UN55KS8000 Vertical colored lines

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issue with mine same model purchased it in 2016 at Nebraska Furniture Mart for $1,200 barely use the TV cuz it's my special TV such a beautiful picture just yesterday I got the colored lines and then the TV started to Flicker and now it's just a dark screen and it keeps clicking off and on and the sound flickers with the screen no picture have to unplug it to turn it off . from what I see it may cost $900 just in parts very disappointed $300 Roku TV is still going strong and it's older than the Samsung

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userh5rLg569i8 Please feel free to send me a private message with your full model and serial number. http://bit.ly/2tCGnGK

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue. Vertical lines is all I can see, no way that I know to access any reboot or so.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also having this issue. Very disapointed. Hoping there’s a solution to this?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue just happened to me.....I purchased this TV right at 3 years ago and just got hit with the verticle line issue that many users in the community have reported.  Although the TV is "out of warranty" I believe that an issue that appears to be somewhat common place should not happen.........especially when it was a $1,000 TV.  Is there anything that can be done to fix this issue?    Thank you so much for any help you can give me.  Leeh

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My TV had the same problem starting yesterday.  Reached out to Samsung and they just referred me to the useless troubleshooting part of their website and then said to call for service.  Last time I ever purchase a Samsung product.  The only way to get through to them is on social media.  I’ll also be looking into a class action.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user05buyRfVcb Please send a private message with the full model code, the serial number, and an image of your display so I may see what options are available. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue...  Agree, Samsung doesn't want to do anything about it.

Very disappointing.  

Highlighted
Asteroid

UN55KS8000 vertical colored lines

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Was in the middle of watching tv when my TV suddenly had a yellow hue to it , I simply turned the tv off waited 30 seconds and turned it back on. Yet this time it is covered in colored vertical lines . I have tried unplugging and waiting , removing HDMI inputs etc . Reading into this I'm not very confident this is an easy fix at all . I have had this 4k 55" TV for a little over 2 years now and it suddenly craps out on me . I would love some help with this issue !!!