Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: UN55KS8000 Vertical colored lines

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear that, can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number and also pictures of your symptoms? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, we are having the same issue! Really disappointed, we can not run the test or anything. What is the solution to this, since it seems like a lot of customers who have bought the same model are running into the same issue. Looking forward to getting some kind of a solution regarding the issue. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having a similar issue with my un55ks8000 set and it is rather aggravating. Any solution to your issue?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try calling Samsung, maybe they'll do something for you, but I wouldn't hold my breath. They seemingly aren't interested in keeping their customers happy. Especially not good considering their more recent TV's have been lambasted compared to previous year models. Going downhill. My advice, move on to a different brand. That's what I'll be doing.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model: UN55KS8000FXZA

I'm experiencing the same issue that everyone with this TV model has been reporting.  I've tried the basic troubleshooting solutions with no success.  I have contacted Samsung support and they were not much help. The representative stated, "We don't have any reported issue on this."  I find it hard to believe that there have been no reports of this issue considering a large number of customers have reported the issue in the Samsung Community.  I believe the representative was not being truthful. 

I'm truly disappointed with this expensive Samsung TV and with Samsung customer service.  This is unacceptable and should not be happening at this price point.

Are there any remedies for this known faulty TV issue?

Thank you for your time and assistance and I look forward to hearing from you.

@SamsungRei 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello my tv just started this green line problem, can I provide the serial number?

purchased Black Friday 2016 and error happened feb 24, 2020.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that, can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It looks like my KS8000 lasted a little longer than the rest, but it looks like it has died in the same failure mode as the rest.  Sure seems like a design problem.

samsung un55ks8000problem.jpg

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too am so disappointed in Samsung.  Similarly this is my fifth Samsung TV   This is also my newest at about 3 yrs 5 mon.  I have never had a Samsung TV break so soon especially since I paid the most for this expensive  55"  4K TV which has the same lines issue everyone else has. it sounds like I too am out of luck.  So many people with the same problem at just past the 2 year mark.  Does anyone have a solution? If I can't get this solved I too am buying LG.