Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: UN55KS8000 Vertical Lines

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you shoot me a private message with the serial number of the TV as well as some photos of the lines on the screen?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Ks8000 vertical green lines!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, 

I have a KS8000 tv and today it went to all verticals green and blue lines. 

looking around, this seems to be a common issues with these TVs. Is there anything that can be done, considering how much I paid for this? I have a bunch of Samsung electronics and would like to continue buying Samsung.

Ks8000 green vertical linesKs8000 green vertical lines

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Ks8000 vertical green lines!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the exact same issue that started today on my 55 " KS8000.  From what it looks like from other forum posts that this seems to be a major manufacturing defect on a premium Samsung product. I currently have multiple samsung tvs of lesser price point that have been working for well over 10 years  also purchased a UN32J5205  purchased at the same time that has no issues. I as well have multiple Samsung appliances and devices. Hope SAMSUNG can help make this right.  Who can I contact to find a resolution.  

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too experienced the same issue with my UN55KS8000 tv last night.  Unfortunatly, it seems to be a very common issue with this model. I tried to contact Samsung support using live chat which redirects you to contact them via SMS. I had a terrible experience, wasting 4.5 hours going through the 3 different agents during the same conversation after some left me with no replies for over 60 minutes

I saw in some other threads with the exact same issue that Samsung reps are asking customers to send their tv info for further follow-up. Is it possible to have one of these reps to take care of our issue as well? I would like to avoid going through the same treatment via SMS again.

Isn't Samsung abiding by the Legal Warranty law for a product I paid over 2200$ 3.5 years ago?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please feel free to send me a private message with your email address so that I can look into this for you. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Vertical colored lines on UN55KS8000

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our UN55KS8000F model tv is now experiencing the same vertical colored line problem that appears to be quite prevalent on this support site. Is there a solution?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Vertical colored lines on UN55KS8000

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that, so that I may look into this can I have your full serial number and pictures of your symptoms in a private message? 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Vertical colored lines on UN55KS8000

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungCaleb 

I am having the same issues with a KS8000 49" that's just 3.5 years young. Photo if the issue below. Across all inputs. Super disappointing given this was not a cheap panel by any means.

A3DE854A-7F89-4AF2-A2CB-10512D1F0E5A.jpeg

Highlighted
Constellation

Vertical Color Bands on UN55KS8000FXZA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung UN55KS8000FXZA

have vertical bands in different Colors all over the screen.

TV is open. I replaced the main board BN94-10961N same problem...

checked all band / conectors both sides.

turn TV on after a few minutes the bands show up....

cycling power on/off...it starts faster and faster...

did a screen test...bands show up...not a input problem...

What else can i check?

it's the Nicest TV i've ever bought...and it's broke allready...bummer!!!

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Vertical Color Bands on UN55KS8000FXZA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

HELLO?...Anyone?

Alot of People have had the same problem - And i've seen "SOLVED" posted on there's.

Can anyone help me Solve my problem?...I'm running out of options!