cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: KS8000 Vertical Lines in all inputs

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userwZBqy8Y9Xu Will you please send a private message with your full model code and serial number so that I may look into this for you?

userww0W0szqHx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having this same exact problem. Purchased in October 2017 in Louisiana. Ive always purchased Samsung products and still have smaller Samsung TVs that are still working. Very disappointed. UN55KS800FXZA

IMG_E3221[1].JPG

userwZBqy8Y9Xu
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine looks exactly like your image!!!  Blue lines. Samsung’s FIX was to ask me if I bought extended warranty and then silence. Never buying Samsung again. 

user3YACgMpERJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My KS8000 is doing the exact same thing and it is only a little over two years old as well

userfkBYD6fQwR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue.  It happnened out of nowhere, so frustrating.  It's less than 3 years old and I paid top dollar for it too.

Samsung_1iIzwYF
Cosmic Ray

My 800 series 55 .inch has a bunch of back lights burned...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My 800 series 55 .inch has a bunch of back lights burned out and it looks like the lcd is worping i paid almost three grand..im so updet

lucacri
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I have the same identical problem on my UN55KS8000 purchased 2 years ago. Tonight it displayed the vertical bands (blue/green) and it's unusable.

As in the case of RyBo44, i can't expect this behavior to be considered reasonable for the price tag of this TV. Can anyone at Samsung ( @SamsungWill @SamsungSeo @SamsungKris ) help me out with authorizing a one time repair on this TV?

Thank you

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would be happy to look into this further. Can you please send a private message here: http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F with the full model and serial numbers of the television?

userOjPfFkmXfA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’ve private messaged Samsung. No help. I am having the same exact problem as everyone else with the exact same picture. Broken after 2 years, higher end tv. Sad and very upsetting. Samsung this is an issue that needs to be fixed. You made a bad model, we should not have to pay for it.

Here is their response to me:

This type of issue will need to be addressed by having the unit serviced. Since it is out of warranty, you can use the following link to find a list of service centers near you that can do the repair: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locatio

080EC4C5-B347-4943-A6B0-2DEACD4A45D9.jpeg

userOjPfFkmXfA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They appreciate my online research (about this issue across multiple forums) but not my business. I have been a loyal Samsung customer buying multiple tvs and all my kitchen appliances (range, microwave, fridge),  but since they don’t see this as an issue, they will no longer be getting my business.

Their response:

While we appreciate any online research, this is not a known issue that Samsung is making any accommodations for. We will be happy to set you up with an authorized technician, however any costs associated with repairs would be your responsibility. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.