cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Turb
Constellation

KS8000 Vertical Lines

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a UN55KS8000 that is 3 yrs old (manu date July 2016).  Today while watching it flickered and has black with a green hue on the outer 2/3rds and the center 1/3rd has blue vertical lines.  I've seen alot of threads with this same issue.  Can this be resolved?  Possibility of a board replacement or is it really the panel that costs as much as a new tv?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: KS8000 Vertical Lines

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the serial number for the television, along with pictures of the screen symptoms, to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
userUWaYDV1Mvy
Asteroid

KS8000 55” vertical lines

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have seen many people have similar issues. My TV is 2.5 years old and now it’s just a radio. $1000 down the drain. Numerous calls to support, money out of pocket for service tech and ended up with a big goose egg. Will never buy nor recommend Samsung products again. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: KS8000 55” vertical lines

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am sorry to hear of your negative experience! Will you please send a private message with the full model code and serial number of the TV and any ticket numbers you may have? I would like to look into this for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userUWaYDV1Mvy
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks but after 4 tickets and being told that it was service to exchange back to service then to exchange to sorry we can’t do anything I have no faith in Samsung At all. I have a 10 year Sony that picture and sound work with no issues 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I understand. However, if you change your mind we are here.

userUWaYDV1Mvy
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As expected, they can’t do anything. Who else wants to start class action lawsuit. I will file BBB complaint for selling faulty products 

userUWaYDV1Mvy
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A company is only as good as the service they provide. That’s what separates a quality company compared to company that focuses just on quantity. Beware on purchasing Samsung products!

useruWlUUx3L7j
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userUWaYDV1Mvy wrote:

A company is only as good as the service they provide. That’s what separates a quality company compared to company that focuses just on quantity. Beware on purchasing Samsung products!

The quality of service is TERRIBLE ! Samsung will not take care of you even when they know they have produced a faulty product. It is all about corporate GREED and nothing about taking care of there customers.

user6SF1s8qihL
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m interested in starting class action lawsuit.