cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userazHdVBaiBw
Constellation

Re: KS8000 Vertical Lines in all inputs

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same TV and same problem. Please tell me Samsung is going to stand behind their product. Mine is just over 2 years old. 

uservcT8W37qpy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a UN65KS8000F that I bought in November 2016. It started showing a black vertical line a couple of weeks ago. I am suprised to see so many people having the same issue. Clearly this is not some isolated incident. Considering I used to be a loyal SONY customer and this is my first Samsung TV, disappointed and frustrated would be an understatement of what I am feeling now. Could someone from Samsung please help. It goes without saying that my warranty has expired, just like what many others here have experienced.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would be happy to look into this further. Can you please send a private message with the full model and serial numbers of the television as well as if the symptom happens on all sources and the picture test? http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the info! I have set up service successfully for you. The service order number is 4150439426. The service center, SERVICE QUICK will contact you within 24-48 business hours to confirm the appointment. For scheduling purposes, you could also contact them directly at (877) 412-1665. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

lucacri
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just watch out for SERVICE QUICK quality of service. They “fixed” my tv, checked that a static image was working and left. when they left, I tried any other moving image and I had big issues, requiring another repair

Samsung_vNHZaqq
Astronaut

Hhhc c uuu

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hhhc c uuu

userfyvSV6hI2o
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Exact same issue here... this is definatly a flaw in this model... is the repair covered by Samsung ?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We can take a look into this.  Could you send us a private message with your model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userzVHeuKXfeM
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has anyone having the same issue with the 55KS8500 Curved LCD, i have had mine since Dec 2016 and paid over $1000 for this TV and after 2 1/2 years it now doing the same thing.  I own 5 Samsung TV and this is the 2nd most recent one I have bought, I really love their product but I think this might be the last one I buy.   This is whats its doing on all inputs.

IMG_8535.JPG

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone having trouble,  feel free to send me a private message with your full model and serial number.  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97