cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: KS8000 Vertical Lines in all inputs

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My KS8000 is 2.5 years old. Today it only displays vertical lines. It seems like this a common issue. No extended warranty so I would like to know if anyone has had this problem repaired and was it worth it? 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model No: UN49KS8000F Type: UN49KS8000 Model Code: UN49KS8000FXZA Ver No: FA01 S/N: [edit]I bought this TV on AMZN in Aug 2016. The main usage is PC/laptop external monitor. Approximately one year ago I noticed vertical stripes flickering on TV screen but I was able to avoid them resetting unit to factory setting or unplugging from power for 5 min. Now those vertical lines are steady and I cannot use my TV. Could you please help?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

8E08874D-055C-4591-AD4D-B9B5E1D50B18.jpeg

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am extremely annoyed while I am writing this. I purchased this TV about 3 years ago. I hardly watch anything on it because I am hardly home and hardly downstairs where I have it. With this Crisis, I am staying home as everyone else and watching my shows on this TV. Yesterday I get a green vertical line right on the center of the screen. I have called Samsung who gave me the run around, absolutely not helpful. I got this lady on the phone from their customer service who asked me to send her a receipt of purchase which I did send it to her but I didn't get any reply as of yet from her to confirm receiving the receipt I sent her.

Customer service told me they have no complaints about this Model, yet their forum is filled with complaints about the same model. This is not right, they are selling faulty TVs, it Is a $1500 TV, it is not couple of hundred dollars.  In this crisis, I have no TV. And their customer service is no help. 
i expect someone from their customer service to reach out to me in the next 24hours if I don't hear from anyone, I will be returning all the Samsung kitchen appliances that I just bought two months ago. And I will File a class action lawsuit. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased this televsion a couple of years ago and the screen went very dark last night and a couple of seconds later went to colorful vertical lines as many on this community board have experienced.  Unplugged everything and plugged back in, etc. to no remedy.  Is there any help from Samsung on this issue?  Do not feel as though I should have to have an expensive fix on a couple of year old television that cost over $1K.  Have an LG multiple times as old, plasma that looks and operates without a glitch.  Can someone from Samsung respond?  Thank you. UN55KS8000FXZA 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Looks like this is a popular topic. UN55KS8000  I'm so disappointed in Samsung.  This is my fourth TV of theirs, also the most expensive and newest at about 2 yrs 9 mon.  My 42" 10 yr old plasma, 50" 7 yr old plasma, and my 32" lcd are all going strong.   This expensive 4K thing has the lines everyone is talking about and from the other posts it sounds like I'm out of luck.  So many people with the same problem at just past the 2 year mark.  Has anyone found a solution or am I buying an LG tv this weekend?519FF2EB-B438-4DEA-8EBC-D2D4C8FC06AB.jpeg

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for that but it is impossible to see anything other than lines.  Nothing will load. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

May I have your serial number via private message? http://bit.ly/2kZXrit