cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userHYvhEFEucb
Constellation

Re: KS8000 Vertical Lines in all inputs

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Update: After posting on this forum, @SamsungGill reached out to me directly within 15 minutes. Thank you very much! After some short correspondance, he set me up with covered parts and labor with a local Samsung service company. The service company contacted me within a couple days and scheduled a repair date the following week. On the repair day, the service rep contacted me to let me know the part (front panel) was actually out of stock and they placed a new order for it. Later that week, the service rep called again to reschedule the repair for today. The technician came out this morning, swapped out the panel and was finished in 20 minutes!

Overall, this was a very smooth and painless process. While interacting with people from Samsung and their contracted repair company, I was very friendly and provided as much detail about the problem as I could. All who helped were very professional and courteous, and I am very happy with the outcome. 

Thank you to Samsung for standing by their product, even after warranty!

pcarus0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I, too, am now experiencing the blue/green vertical lines of LCD death.  Could a mod reach out and assist me in troubleshooting?

samsung.jpg

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, here's a link that might help with this. 

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01202526/

pcarus0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks. Based on previous replies to this thread, is the solution you're offering for me to schedule the repair, and ultimately have the panel replaced out of pocket? My purchase timeline and recent problem lines up with all the other posts on this (and many other) thread. Is there no other recourse than paying for a new panel?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I definitely understand your frustration. If you would like me to look into this for you please provide me with your serial number via private message

dubumang
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you had this resolved? What did Samsung do to fix this? I was turned away by customer service after a week of phone calls. They lead u to think there is a possibility of repair or exchange but it is all a sham. 

Has anyone heard of the class action suit for this model?

user5Ta9zbRMS4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

20190922_180538.jpg

Well, here's my contribution to the collection of vertical line photos.  The lines occur on all internal and external inputs.  If the input is dynamic, the lines will change and shift hue.

This is a model UN55KS800DFXZA purchased on 12/27/2016.  Can a moderator please help me?

20190922_180538.jpg

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our sincerest apologies for the frustration and inconvenience this has caused. Please feel free to send us a private message with your serial number so that we can look into this for you.