cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: My old one used to do it. A smack to the top right corner...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That what I have noticed by going thru 9 pages of forums so far. If all else fails I'll have to do it myself because I'm not throwing away an impeccable tv. looks like it came straight out of the box even almost 3 year later.  Baffls me how nothing has been done about it but thanks man much appreciated.

Highlighted
Constellation

KS8000 vertical lines

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My KS8000 is 2.5 years old. Today it only displays vertical lines. It seems like this a common issue. No extended warranty so I would like to know if anyone has had this problem repaired and was it worth it? 

Highlighted
Constellation

KS8000F Vertical Lines In All Inputs

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model No: UN49KS8000F Type: UN49KS8000 Model Code: UN49KS8000FXZA Ver No: FA01 S/N: [edit]I bought this TV on AMZN in Aug 2016. The main usage is PC/laptop external monitor. Approximately one year ago I noticed vertical stripes flickering on TV screen but I was able to avoid them resetting unit to factory setting or unplugging from power for 5 min. Now those vertical lines are steady and I cannot use my TV. Could you please help?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: KS8000F Vertical Lines In All Inputs

JUMP TO SOLUTION

8E08874D-055C-4591-AD4D-B9B5E1D50B18.jpeg

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Vertical lines

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please feel free to send me a private message with your full model code and serial number so that I can look into this for you. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.