cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usern41njpZW04
Constellation

Re: KS8000 Vertical Lines in all inputs

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I went throgh the exact same thing shortly after the warranty expired. I passed. Now my lines (bands) are 6" wide in spots. 75 inch. $1700 to replace panel. Paid $3000 8-16.

userU2BNXnUcus
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I called Samsung support and said it was unexceptable to charge me $1300 for the repair for the $1000 tv and the next day they sent me an email saying they would authorize a one-time repair free of charge....... Hang in there......

Do Not Throw Away Your T.v.!

just saying.....

userfusNQZ6beL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This just started happening to my TV and Icame across this forum. How is your TV holding up after the repair?

userfusNQZ6beL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My TV is having the same issues and is 2 months out of warranty. I don't want to have to go through the same frustrations as other customers have gone through with a repair man walking into my home to tell me the screen needs to be replaced. I hope someone can provide a more straight forward solution...

user0KpB3rJWSy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue mine is less then 3 years old 

Sad_customer
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also have the UN55KS8000 series, have the same issue, and have had mine about 2 years.  Since it's no longer under the factor warrenty and I didn't purchase an extended warrenty, i'm out of a lot of cash!!  I'm so unhappy with Samsung right now and they were my first pick for TVs.  Samsung should step up and do a recall on this series.   Stand behine their products!  I have yet to call to see how much this will cost but from reading all the reviews online, i'm sure it will be very expensive and not worth fixing.  I'll have a $1500.00 paper weight.  

Samsung....look on the internet.  Everyone is having the same problem!

usersa2omOPAIV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I hope these 2 mods can assist with getting my brand new 75" replaced. It has been a month now!! And the replacement was approved but support does nothing.
userujBtMFcDR2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing just happened to me yesterday 1/11/19. The TV was purchased in April of 2017. Fortunately they authorized a one-time accommodation to service the TV. I'm just trying to figure out if the whole repair is covered, or just the part.

userWuABGnrUqD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My UN55KS8000 stopped working today. Bought Oct 2016. Little over two years old and that's it?  Same vertical lines. Not happy!

userRA25L5oSe4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My unit crossed 2 year mark last week and LCD panel showing vertical lines and I can’t see anything at all. All these panels seem to have a set expiry date. I’m not going to service this if the whole lcd panel needs to be replaced. Called support and they asked me they won’t do anything about it and asked to call local service center in my area and pay to fix it. I will be YouTubing my experience and aware future buyers. People spent their hard earned dollar for these units and look forward to see their investment last long. This is NOT fair.