cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user5WAE9xyRTn
Astronaut

Re: KS8000 Vertical Lines in all inputs

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having this same exact problem. Purchased in May 2017 in California and am frustrated that this is happening so soon after we got it. We have a much older Samsung and that one is still fine. Extremely disappointed. UN55KS800D. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with the serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userOmIMx9caWe
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having this same problem. Purchased the Samsung TV in April 2017 and exactly 2 years after purchasing it the TV is dead. Vertical lines when turning on the TV. Out of warranty so have to give the expensive repair fee out of my pocket. Low quality product never gonna purchase Samsung again.

Chagdes
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just had this happen this evening! Something is clearly wrong with the components of this model for this to be happening to so many. Samsung needs to make this right without cost to its customers.

Chagdes
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was also out of warranty. After a call to Samsung and explaining the situation and disappointment as well as how many have started to experience this issue in the recent months they finally agreed to cover both.

userrkW1XX7xn1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same exact thing here. I bought mine in November 2016. I was given the runaround on the phone. To make matters worst they couldn’t even get a repair man for my area. I’m 20 min from Manhattan in nj. A contractor from Florida called me. Interestingly enough I got them admit that even if I had a warranty they had no one to fulfill it. I had a Samsung monitor die after 3 years and thought it was a fluke..... will never buy another Samsung product on purpose again (I’m aware they supply chips and parts to other brands)

Denroll
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have  1-pixel-wide vertical line in my UN65KS8000.  I tried all of the troubleshooting techniques with no luck.  I bought it in the US in 2016, then did a military move to Japan in 2017.  It started a few months after I moved, so right around the 1-year mark.  I didn't pursue a warranty fix because I'm pretty sure I would have been told it is out of a service area. 

I would still like to know if there is a fix or if it is possible to get some assistance with this issue.  I have recently ordered a 75" Q90R and hope it doesn't have a problem like this in the future. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Will you please send a private message with your full model code and serial number so that I may look into this for you? http://bit.ly/2NOMOfT

userwZBqy8Y9Xu
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung UN55KS8500F just did the crazy colored vertical lines!!! And nothing I do helps.  Paid $3000 just 2 years ago in California and now it’s junk?  Seriously???  Seems a lot of people are having the same problem. Samsung please help me with a fix!!!!