cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user6SF1s8qihL
Asteroid

Re: KS8000 Vertical Lines in all inputs

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a two year old UN55KS8000FXZA with same vertical lines that was bought April 2017.  I called Samsung customer service and they told me I need to pay for repair, which is unacceptable as the tv should last more than two years. There is a flaw in the tv and there needs to be recall on this tv, as there are many people with same issue. I had a pioneer last me 12 years. This is the last time I will buy a Samsung if nothing is done to help resolve the issue. I will also join in class action lawsuit and fill out consumer complaint.

uservfmstda01i
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello. 

I have the same same problem with what I consider a new Samsung Tv. I’ve only had it for a couple of years. I thought I was spending all that money for quality. Can someone from Samsung please contact me for assistance? I definitely need a new LCD screen also. 

user96UpKdjcBv
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello everyone, I have the same TV with the same problem. Went out last week, it's less than 2.5 years old and no longer under warranty. Samsung authorized a replacement LCD at no charge but I'd have to pay for labor. Was going to be about $200 which I thought was fair. However, the local Samsung service center said the part was out of stock and there was no estimated time for new parts. Samsung then authorized an entire replacement of the TV at no charge. I was told the entire process for getting the new TV would take about 2 weeks to complete.

If you're having this same issue contact the moderator that keeps posting in this thread, I'm sure they will make it right.

user6SF1s8qihL
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have a two year old UN55KS8000FXZA with same vertical lines that was bought April 2017. I called Samsung customer service and they told me I need to pay for repair, which is unacceptable as the tv should last more than two years. There is a flaw in the tv and there needs to be recall on this tv, as there are many people with same issue. I had a pioneer last me 12 years. This is the last time I will buy a Samsung if nothing is done to help resolve the issue. I will also join in class action lawsuit and fill out consumer complaint.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone having trouble,  feel free to send me a private message with your full model and serial number. http://bit.ly/2kZXrit