cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user69yGEjAau0
Constellation

KS8000 Vertical Lines in all inputs

I have a TV that just started today the vertical lines. Bought the TV in August 2017. Out of warranty of course. Paid $1700.  Talk to tech-support today and they can’t do nothing with it they say it is the LCD panel. They gave me a local TV repair shop to bring it to. This is unacceptable. This TV is not that old. After reading all of the comments about the people having problems with these lines you feel that Samsung would do something about it . In my opinion these TVs should’ve been recalled. I guess my question is now do I go out and buy a different TV or do I get this one fixed? Any kind of direction would be grateful thank you

3 REPLIES 3
usertNnek3WC1Q
Constellation

Re: KS8000 Vertical Lines in all inputs

My tv started doing tje same thing last night, I have a back story. When i got this tv the light bleed was so bad in the bottom corners. Samsung sent out a repair man to replace the lcd panel. Well the panel he brought was worse than my original. So they sent out another panel, a 2nd time, keep in mind I had to miss and take time off of work to meet the repair man. Well when the 2nd panel got there, it was WORSE than my original and the 1st replacement they bought.  So he took off and installed 2 panels, both worse than my original.  So my original actually never got replaced under warranty because the 2 lcd replacement panels were BAD. So my screen has been out 2 times and put back in. Now mine started this vertical line stuff last night. Red, green and blue lines and flashes. I definitely would like assistance with this from samsung. I have a very bad taste in my mouth already from them because of the earlier situation.  I really hope samsung helps me out. This tv is way too expensive and barely gets used much. Please someone contact me!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@usertNnek3WC1Q     We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I'm very sorry to hear this. We would be happy to look into these concerns for you. Please send us a private message to the link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.