cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Ks8000 green/blue colored vertical lines

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My 55inch Samsung ks8000 TV started displaying vertical lines on the screen, it's been just 3 years and I'm not sure what went wrong. We use a lot of Samsung products in our house and they never failed us. It's really disappointing, please provide a solution/fix. 

IMG_20200727_212313.jpg

Thanks in advance. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Ks8000 green/blue colored vertical lines

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're sorry to see that! Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number so that we can look into this for you: Link

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're sorry to see that! Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number so that we can look into this for you: Link

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you. I have sent the requested information via private message. Please help out. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungBri  has been helping me so far with this issue.

My tv all of a sudden (ks8500 -55 inch) started showing the green lines on any input.  Its useless, and I paid over $1000 around 2.5 years ago.  Luckily I found this forum where others have the same issue.  

A one time repair was set up for me and every time I called to check, it would tell me parts were ordered and in the process of being shipped.  Eventually,  it said the parts had been received if I remember right, but then the next day my samsung service transaction number didnt exist when i called. 

I got ahold of someone who told me the repair was canceled and my claim had been transferred to the exchange/refund department.   They called me today and offered a very weak $230 refund.   That won't even come close to helping me replace the faulty tv.  

Hoping @SamsungBri or someone else can help me.  I don't want to give up on samsung, but if this is the end result it makes me very leary of buying anymore samsung TVs.  

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you mods. Finally got a full refund. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How old was your tv?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bought the TV in Nov 2016

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can't figure out why samsung is treating me so poorly over this then.  My TV was bought after yours and they have changed my offer 5x like they're trying to pester me enough that I'll just give up. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had this same thing happen to me today. Were they able to fix it or come up with a solution? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not so far for me other than offering me 1/4 of what I paid for the TV.   The mods here are helpful though so I'm still holding out hope there's other options.