JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Ks8000 light bleed issue

(Topic created on: 4/1/21 1:56 PM)
userYAbzZmbwd7
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

My TV has worked great until recently. It is now showing a bright spot on the screen. I take great care of my electronics so I know this is not caused by damage. Is there a fix for this?

161731050373535677078430401052.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Since this is occurring on all sources and during the picture test this will require service please reach out directly via one of the following methods, as we would like to Gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis. Please provide the full model and serial of the TV as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email. 

Send a message on Facebook

Send Message on Twitter

Sent Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Does this appear on all sources, inputs, and the picture test? Is the TV plugged into a wall outlet directly or a surge protector?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userYAbzZmbwd7
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

It appears on all sources and any application within the tvs apps. The TV is plugged into the wall.

0 Likes
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
Any recent electrical issues?
0 Likes
userYAbzZmbwd7
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

None. It shows only on lighter scenes. When the TV is black it does not show which is strange.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Since this is occurring on all sources and during the picture test this will require service please reach out directly via one of the following methods, as we would like to Gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis. Please provide the full model and serial of the TV as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email. 

Send a message on Facebook

Send Message on Twitter

Sent Message to Moderator

View solution in context

0 Likes