Original topic:

LCD FAILING white spots appearing

(Topic created: 01-28-2021 07:19 AM)
userDEpPoVVJ90
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Hello This is happening to me as well. From what I have gathered this should be covered under the new Consumer Protection Act, at least for those of us in the United States.  TThe law states that electronic goods, succh as Televisions should last at minimum 5 years without defect. (must be a manufacturer desfect and not one that was cause by say spilling something or dropping it.)  Who do I contact about addressing this issue? Thanks

Your rights go beyond what you read in a warranty booklet (also called an “express warranty” or guarantee). Any written or spoken claim made by a manufacturer or retailer—in a print or TV ad, on a package, or anywhere else—may be considered an express warranty as well. For instance, TV and Web ads for a product called the Olde Brooklyn Lantern say that its LED bulb will last 100,000 hours. So even though OldeBrooklynLantern.com guarantees satisfaction for only 30 days, if those LEDs stop working before 100,000 hours (more than 4,100 days), you might have the right to a repair, replacement, or refund.

4 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I am sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userDEpPoVVJ90
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Still working it out. Unfortunately, I was tied up during these tough times we are all facing.  I was happy to see that I did have a message pending, awaiting my response.  Last time I had provided pictures of the issue. The message pending was from another Mod though? I am not sure if the second Moderator is able to see or not? Regardless they asked for my name, address, place of purchase.  Waiting to hear back now. I will keep a closer eye on this now. I apologize to everyone for the delay and will provide updates. Thanks for the support

0 Likes
userDEpPoVVJ90
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Have yet to hear back? Last message I received asked if I was still I need of service,I responded yes please- very much so! Is anyone still out there?  Hello?  Does that mean you Samsung won't help? I sent pictures and thought that you guys were happy to help?was an order submitted? I see my messagd was received?  Please let me know thanks

0 Likes
useriVayOxfJAf
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Let me know how this goes.

0 Likes