cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: LED TV won't turn on, flashing standby and back light

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send me a private message with your full model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userc9M7eemJT4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue where can I sign on to the class action law suit....this is ridiculous...all of these people with the same problem

user1aI3NwYKgy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You know I have been in re and the same time I think I think about what they are the one of you to work and the same time I have proof of a bit No problem at all I think I have work at all of Iraq and the Levant and a bit wet 8th and the same thing to do is a to work with the one of you and 6th to get to work and the same time I think about what they do and how you can use it to work and the same time 67 Emma 1st 6th the same time I have reed we 

useroCuTXabbft
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I found this forum simply by searching the issue; my less than two year old LED 40" tv is doing the same thing mentioned in the last 11 pages. I have unplugged the tv from the surge protector, waited overnight, plugged into the wall, etc. Nothing but flashing red and white lights. I have filled out a support form with Samsung; has anyone actually found a fix? I really hope Samsung isnt slacking on quality lately.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with your model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

scooterd6970
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Exact same issue.. I just recieved the TV 3 days ago... 

Highlighted
Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@scooterd6970 

I am sorry to hear that you are having this experience with your new TV.  We definitely need to try some troubleshooting steps so we can try to isolate the issue better. I have attached a troubleshooting link below for your particular issue.  Please keep me posted on the outcome.

userOIKYr53Uvg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just happened, watching tv, screen went blank still had volume, powered off and now flashing red light 5 times with a click noise, please advise how to handle. TV may be smidge over a year. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with the model and serial number? http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon as you can.