4k, 8k and Other TVs
 An we not watch MLB.tv on Samsung tvs?
6 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

You can check the MLB.TV site to check if your model is compatible.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
omendez04
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
I had it up until today
0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Have you checked with MLB to see if they are rolling out an update?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
omendez04
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
When I look on MLB they no longer show that my model is supported. Lucky my Playstation has it
0 Likes
userKq3ETh72yS
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I have 3 Samsung Smart Tvs which I bought specifically to watch mlb.tv. They are from 8 to 4 years old. App suddenly disappeared off all 4 before the season started. Clear that they just decided not to support these models but funny how Disney+, HBO Max, Amazon, YouTube and Netflicks apps still works on all 3. So i will blame MLB advanced media for this more than Samsung, but I will be looking at other TVs when I go to purchase one since Samsung customer support in this regard has also been lacking.

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

MLB TV has decided to only provide their app on Samsung television models from 2017 forward. You can find more information on their support site here. https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/help-center/samsung-requirements

0 Likes