cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userhISRH5dZ0G
Constellation

Melted screen and screen frame

I have a 55 inch Samsung smart TV. Yesterday when I was watching TV 30 minutes after I turned it on the bottom left-hand corner started melting. It was hot to touch the frame of the TV melted and the screen where is the frame was melting turned white. After the TV was on about three minutes vertical lines started going across my entire TV. It wasn't long after that that I turned it off and waited a few minutes and turned it back on and then the lines became horizontal as well. I have seen that this has happened to others and wondering what can be done.

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Melted screen and screen frame

Oh no! That sounds terrible and I would like to assist you! Could you provide the full model and serial number as well as some photos of the melted corner and lines via private message:http://bit.ly/2sSxapD

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
userhISRH5dZ0G
Constellation

Re: Melted screen and screen frame

I tried to send The information you requested via private chat but could not figure out how to do that With the link that you gave me. And when I go to upload the photos on this chat they are too big and they will not except it. Here is the serial number and the model number though:

Serial number: <HIDDEN>

model number: UN50J600AFXZA

how can I send you the pictures?