cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Multi view not working when I try to play Xbox and have YouTube at the same time. Qe55 q80t

So basically when I try to have Xbox running on the left side of the screen and YouTube running on the right, the left side comes up with "this content is not available in multi view" Samsung says that you can have a hdmi plugged in and run it on the left side. Not sure why this isn't working please help. The tv is a 55" QE55Q80TATXXU60DC5A45-44C5-4241-B15C-A44B348B807F.jpeg

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Multi view not working when I try to play Xbox and have YouTube at the same time. Qe55 q80t

Thank you for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.