Original topic:

My Samsung 55” UHD is unable to connect to server

(Topic created: 12-20-2020 07:03 PM)
user2XH7YAYMMC
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hi,

I bought my Samsung 55" UHD Smart tv - Samsung 7 series (55) in December 2019 and all was working fine with the apps.

I got cable this weekend And now when I go to the apps it says "unable to connect to server. Try again later." The TV is connected to the internet just fine. And my internet isn't down. I can go to Already installed apps like Netflix and it works fine streaming. 

When I try to look for an app I get an Error "The server is under maintenance. Please try again later. (1544104)

It won't let me sign into Samsung from my tv either. I get an error "Unable to connect to the Samsung Server. Please try again later. (116)

can you please help me fix this?

thank you,

rob

26 Replies
zamana
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Oh yeah...

And what do you suggest when the TV connects through internet with everything that exists in the world, but NOT with the Samsung server?

What's the solution in this particular case?

userkvHMazCrVD
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I'm having the same issue with my 55 in tu7000 model. Issue doesn't seem to be with the router or my wifi connection. Everything else in my house connects perfectly fine. I disconnected everything from the wifi to see if the router was overloaded and I am still getting the same message saying "unable to connect to server" it seems like this is an ongoing issue that Samsung needs to address. If you have any other suggestions please let me know 

0 Likes
userQTwd2O3Ei8
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

My internet is compatible with the tv. It won't connect to the server but it's connected to internet & other apps work but when I need to update or download a new app I keep getting an error message

0 Likes
userRk94ht7kLk
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs
i bought a 32 inch and it continues to say the server is under maintenance. please try again later. the TV is connected to the Wi-Fi.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Are you able to log in to your Samsung Account on your computer?

0 Likes
userRk94ht7kLk
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs
yes. i can sign in on my tablet
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Please call in to 800-726-7864 for assistance. The agent can connect remotely to your television and correct this issue.

0 Likes