cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

My Samsung 75" Class Q60R QLED Smart 4K UHD TV (2019) QN75Q60RAFXZA Has a Vertical line!

My Samsung 75" Class Q60R QLED Smart 4K UHD TV (2019) QN75Q60RAFXZA Has a Vertical line! I got it for my husband for Christmas and already there's a vertical line going through it. Could t self-diagnose and it shows up in EVERY picture. Failed all image tests. We spent a lot of money on this tv. Why does it have a line? This is insane to us. Who do we call to fix this? 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My Samsung 75" Class Q60R QLED Smart 4K UHD TV (2019) QN75Q60RAFXZA Has a Vertical line!

Have you tried unplugging the unit for 5 minutes? Have you tried a factory reset of the unit?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: My Samsung 75" Class Q60R QLED Smart 4K UHD TV (2019) QN75Q60RAFXZA Has a Vertical line!

No I have not. Will try both when we get home tonight and report any changes. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thanks! Please keep us posted.

Highlighted
Constellation

Hello,

none of those solutions worked. We still have the line 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you. Please send the serial number for the TV, along with pictures of the line on the screen, to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Ok, sending now. 

thanks.