cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

My UA55NU7300 TV suddenly couldn't find any available wireless network

@SamsungCole My Sumsung TV with Model number UA55NU7300 and software version : T-KTM2LUABC-1292.1 

I have dwonloaded software version 1299.2 , but while trying to update the tv said no updates.

I tried a cold restart yesterday, it worked, I was able to connect to a wireless network, then it disconnected and worked for 1 Hr. and it disconnected. I have not been able to connect since then.

Kindly assist with a link to download the right firmware or send the right solution. 

Your switf response would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My UA55NU7300 TV suddenly couldn't find any available wireless network

This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Thank you for your response. 

As much as I understand this is not my area. I use a Samsung product and it has the same issue has what people in your region are experiencing. This is the same product. All I want is a solution.

Concerning contacting Samsung support in my region, I have done that and they are unavailable. It seems they have never been available online. Kindly direct me to a link where I could download latest firmware if it is available or profer solution to my problem. 

In my entire life, I have never had to contact an OEM on issue with their TV. 

I felt Samsung is ok, but this experience saddens me already.

I would appreciate a SOLUTION PLEASE!

Thank you.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

International models are region-specific. We wouldn't be able to assist with your issue for the TV; you will have to reach back out to your country of origin for further assistance. If you try troubleshooting steps meant for US models, it may mess up your TV.  We also are unable to provide firmware links for international models. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Thank you. I guess I will just trash it and by an LG.