cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

My UN65RU8000FXZA stuck in power cycle mode

My UN65RU8000FXZA 4k tv is stuck in a power cycling loop. I just bought this TV a little over week ago on labor day weekend and now it is not working. I only get about 2 or 3 seconds after I turn it on and then it freezes then turns off and turns back on after a few seconds. I unplugged it for 30 seconds and plugged it back in, I also took the batteries out the remote and still have the same problem.I am very disappointed because I am a true Samsung fan, I have everything tech you can think of from Samsung, I have the watches the phone the tablets the earbuds and etc. I am disappointed because I just bought the galaxy watch active 2 a few months back and that didn't last a month either and I had to get another one. I am getting sick and tired of defending Samsung from ALL the Apple users around me and I am getting crappy tech  in return and wasting my time and money. I know you can replace it and the tv is still under warranty but I still have to go through all this trouble to wrap it back up, find a truck, find a new tv and start the set up process all over again! I am wasting my precious time dealing with these issues Samsung.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My UN65RU8000FXZA stuck in power cycle mode

I totally understand how frustrating that is and I am delighted to assist you! Is the TV itself plugged into a wall outlet or a surge protector?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.