JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

NU Model TV With A Dark Vertical Shadow

(Topic created: 10-22-2020 05:37 PM)
user2XPcXGDV0S
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Bought this over a year ago, now having the same problems as many of you here in this forum. Called and yes we were offered an extended warranty to fix it but it's definitely gonna happen again. Top it off with the fact I have another one in the bedroom just waiting on line to do the same thing. How many consumers have had this issue and what point does Samsung make an effort to make it right. If it's truly the LED strips that is causing the issue R&D should have an appropriate fix, not an band aid to just push me out another year.PXL_20201022_234231680.jpg

JUMP TO SOLUTION
40 Replies
useriH9QnGBW1Y
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I have had the exact same issue with my UN43NU7100f... FOUR TIMES!!!  We have 9 of these TV's we purchased for our restaurant and I'm just counting the days until the next one goes out. Two of the four TV's to go down did so within 7 days of each other. It's like they are on a self destruct timer. Three weeks later the 3rd one went out. and now just three months after that, the Fourth one has gone out. This is absurd. I will never by another Samsung screen again. 

0 Likes