cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IR-Brainiac
Constellation

NU7300 tv AutoMotion plus problems

Ok tv but so many issues.

Automotion plus repeats frames approximately every 5 minutes,just enough that you start waiting for it to happen instead of enjoying the show.Off is not an option for me,it is the 2nd or 3rd most important feature to me.I cant deal with the strobe effect of 23.976 fps without it.

Does it on all inputs,from all sources...pc,thumbdrive,hardrives etc...Dosnt much matter whether you have it set to 4,7 or 10.Does it with the PC playing the file or the internal media player.Support looked at it online and even had me reset the tv but it made no difference.

My 8 year old Vizio can do this perfectly as long as the PC outputs 23.976 fps.

Also,the internal media player repeats frames during fade in/fade outs...after which it resumes smooth playback until the next 5 minute or so glitch in motion interpolation.

Also,also...Internal media player wont play DTS audio...so making about 20 percent of my videos unplayable.No downmixing of Dolby atmos either.

I also have 4 large light bleed spots.Turning down the backlight helps but you can only go so far til the picture is too dark.

This all seems like software issues to me (except the light bleed),any chance Samsung is working on these issues.I almost returned it to best buy but I tweaked and tweaked trying to solve the problems til I missed the return window.

Pretty disappointing performance for a brand new 4K tv.Thank you...Michael.

5 REPLIES 5
IR-Brainiac
Constellation

Re: NU7300 tv AutoMotion plus problems

Software version is 1251.

Are there any downloadable media players?Maybe something with SVP built in.(smooth video project)I went to apps but a search didnt show any available.(like vlc or mpc-be)

I cant delete any of the installed apps.Things like HULU are just useless clutter to me.

One more thing...Is there any way to have subtitles default to off?I have to navigate to the subtitle menu every single time a new video starts.Super annoying.No remote button for it and the CC settings dont affect it.

Thanks

IR-Brainiac
Constellation

Hello Samsung?No help,no solutions?I had my Vizio for 8 years and never once felt cheated.I have had this TV for a month and am already considering taking a loss and shopping for something better.

IR-Brainiac
Constellation

Is there any hope of fixing the frame dropping issues with motion interpolation?How about getting the subtitles to default to off?

What about a DTS solution...this is affecting more of my files than I thought.

IR-Brainiac
Constellation

Please help...

IR-Brainiac
Constellation

Help Please