JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Netflix not working on Samsung Smart TV

(Topic created: 02-14-2018 06:54 PM)
michaelgeraci
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have HU8550, SEK 3500 set-up. Firmware 1453. Netflix app has been reinstalled. I still get the "cannot play title at this time" message on every title. Netflix works fine on all other devices in my house. Any ideas?

581 Replies
usereE7wL2gHfd
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

My issue is now resolved also. I was given a link to new software by email and installed via USB key. 
TV did not find any new software when searching and always said I was on most recent version so not sure why that is.

0 Likes
usero32cbPs0Xw
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Like everyone else I’ve been hving problem with loading my Netflix on my UN7400. It just crashes every time I load Netflix. I tried everything line unplugging tv, resetting the smart hub, I even tried to download the latest firmware from the Samsung website. But the tv failed to recognise the file n kept saying I’m on the most updated firmware. 

We all all paid a monthly fee for the Netflix option n the tv has failed to let me enjoy the entertainment I righteously paid for. Can someone’s please help me with this problem it’s very annoying. 

Thx

0 Likes
usereMfSJHHt8N
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

For me the solution was to use option "Reset Smart Hub" in Diagnostics, voila, works.

The drawbag is that account information and apps will be cleared.

No option worked for me.

0 Likes
userfpBLUSDXgl
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Where did you get your information to resolve your issue ?
0 Likes
jefejeffs
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

My Samsung TV won't play Netflix at all. Tried reinstall but no luck afterwards. Any ideas?

userksaYcVEkLD
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I'm returning my Samsung piece of junk to Target today.  Sony, LG, Vizio are all superior.

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Please get that that to us as soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userXByOx6OA2s
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Don't know why, but doing that (power off pulling out cord from tv and router for a minute) really solved the netflix app priblem. Thanks for sharing this.

0 Likes
user8KaECoie2L
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have tried the unplugging for two minute trick, and that seems to get Netflix running.  However, it does not stay fixed!  Each time Ieave the Netfilx app, I have to turn the set off again to get Netflix working the next time.  This is just not acceptable when Netflix is running faultlessly on my Sony widescreen in the back room!

0 Likes
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Have you tried a smart hub reset? You will have to sign back into the apps but it can refresh the connections to the server. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes