JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Netflix not working on Samsung Smart TV

(Topic created: 09-26-2018 07:56 AM)
michaelgeraci
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have HU8550, SEK 3500 set-up. Firmware 1453. Netflix app has been reinstalled. I still get the "cannot play title at this time" message on every title. Netflix works fine on all other devices in my house. Any ideas?

581 Replies
userxVlqiu7N4D
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Can we setup a crowd fund to collect cash and sue Samsung for negligence on the basis of after sales service?

I just recently bought and yet in year 2018, I still have this same problem !

I search through almost 52 pages of this forum and yet nothing works for me!

GingaRanga
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I agree
0 Likes
GingaRanga
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have switched the TV off of LAN, which is undesirable, but so far it has been working. Won't hold my breathe though.

0 Likes
ChrisSykes
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hi guys, so after reading every single post in this forum and messing about for days i found solution for me..

basically change TV to china country (one country where netflix is banned) this will remove all netflix info on your TV, then change back to US and install netflix again

to change country in smart portal press fast forward 2 8 9 rewind - change to China! 

hope it helps you all! 

Chris

0 Likes
user4OvsXoztkB
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I switched from Wired to wireless and it suddenly works.

0 Likes
SergioSGil
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Same problem here

netflix not work on UE48H6400  tv

0 Likes
userCLFE2rdC9w
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Really dont know where to post this. But from time to time Netflix freezes and becomes unresponsive. I have to reinstall the application to use it again. I have a TV of 4000 euro's. Also had problems with my PS4 Pro. I thought Samsung was a good and competitive brand. But they have so many problems, I'm so dissapointed.

0 Likes
mikopet
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Gordo, if you can't remove the Netflix app, try signing out of Netflix and then signing in again. My Samsung doesn't allow me to remove the Netflix app, either, but signing out of Netflix and signing back in fixed the problem for me.

0 Likes
Maureen75
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

After unplugging my tv briefly (less than a minute), I texted my sister for help.  I couldn't get Netflix on my Samsung tv but could on my BluRay player.  She suggested googling the problem so I spent a lot of time reading this entire thread and one on a different website.  I couldn't figure out how to log out of Netflix but I did try to reinstall as one user said it worked for her.  I did not for me.  I uplugged my tv again but left it unplugged for awhile (~10 minutes) then turned it back on and went to the Smart Hub.  It immediately started an update then...presto, Netflix worked.

Sigh...wish I had done that right away!

0 Likes
Zerstorer
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Still no HDR on netflix after 1460 update.

0 Likes