cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userf4yivQCHvB
Constellation

Re: Netflix not working on Samsung Smart TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not working on my tv either and it is 2018. Any solutions?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is it only Netflix? Have you tried changing the DNS?

JandyMo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

On November 24th I bought the following at a Best Buy Store:

Samsung - 24" Class (23.5" Diag.) - LED - 720p - Smart - HDTV

Model: UN24M4500AFXZASKU: 5871001

I was constantly having issues with my netflix account and internet connecting to the tv and thought it was soly internet issue. I had AT&T come out, replace the router and fix my account because there was an issue on their side, but I continued to have issues with netflix working. Sometimes it wouldn't load netflix at all, sometimes it would not load a program, sometimes it would tell me a program was unavailable. I was able to use netflix and load any of the programs having issues on my samsung phone, tablet, or laptop, so this is definitely an issue with the tv. The only way to fix it was to unplug the tv completely from the power source and plug it back in. I did not buy a nice smart tv for it to have issues like this less than a year into owning it. What are my options? I might have bought an extended warranty, but I am uncertain if Best Buy can actually recreate this issue on site, since it sometimes works just fine. It looks like this is a known issue for a while from Samsung, so what are they doing to fix it?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried a Smart Hub reset?

userfKmkLXNC8R
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem.