Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Network cable disconnected popup

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No they aren't.

Just see how many reports there are about this topic.

New tv's (just bought) experience this issues and older models who just started to do it.

Or are you saying Samsung quality control is cra p and that loads of new models are sent out as defect. I'm pretty conviced this is a software bug and you guys don't take this seriously.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why on earth are you closing this and marking it as SOLVED.

This is NOT solved and also NOT the sollution. This is a SOFTWARE BUG because ppl confirmed that the issue is still present after they got service!

Is this seriously how Samsung deals with their customers and issues? Last Samsung TV of me!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just posted the same Network Cable issue with my QN65Q900RBFXZA that has been ongoing for about 8 months now. Over te past two weeks I've replaced the cable modem, router, and all of the  cables so all that's left to troubleshoot is the One Connect Box!

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's a disgrace that Samsung isn't confirming this as a hardware issue or a software issue while our warranty(time) keeps on ticking.

I personally think this is software related and should be fixable.

For now I might have some succes but can't tell for sure. I had this issue a couple of times in a week till a  month. But for now I haven't seen the msg popup with below 'workaround'.

Try to set your tv on a fixed static IP (meaning). Meaning it doesn't do a DHCP request from the modem/router.