cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Network cable disconnected popup

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can we have an answer and more importantly a sollution for this error message. Seeing the amount of messages on the net it must be a software error or an hardware error.

Model: 90QR (55" model)

"Network cable disconnected / connected popup"

Randomly getting this error message. It can happen few times a day to a week / month (depends how much I actually watch tv).

There is no problem with my LAN network.

When making use of the LAN network (like Netflix etc) there is no interruption of the sevice just this annoying popup showing for no reason. You HAVE to click OK otherwise it will sit there for several mins.

What I tried in the past to rule everything out;

- Changed cables

- Changed switch

- TV is up-to-date

- Coldboot seems to make it go away for several days but can't really tell if that's the case since the problem is very randomly.

Other topics mentioned this below yet we still haven't heard anything;

- From other topics; Or you can unplug and plug the TV back in. This is the "temporary" fix,  updates and fixes are set to go out sometime soon that will address this issue permanently but the issue should not occur again after the cold boot.

@samsungplease provide an update/sollution. Don't you dare of pasting your default troubleshooting wifi document since that is COMPELETEY IRRELEVANT. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Network cable disconnected popup

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message or call 1-800-SAMSUNG directly to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bump??

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

bump

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

bump

Where's the support @samsung ????????

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not a single reply has been given by Samsung. They only reply to the 'easy' incidents which they can resolve.

With my next purchase Samsung won't be on top of my list anymore!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there - I am in the US and have the 82" Class MU8000. I've had it for about 2 years. Just recently, past couple of weeks, this has started happening to me. I'm using the network connection. In fact, I tried disconnecting it completely from the internet and still get the error.

The issue makes it IMPOSSIBLE to watch something - it is extremely distracting. We literally have to sit with our hands on the remote and hit OK to dismiss the message every few seconds.

All the latest firmware, etc.

Please help this is a deal-breaker!!!!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message or call 1-800-SAMSUNG directly to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why does he get a reply??!??! And my issue (which a lot of ppl are reporing) is being ignored?!?!??!?!?! @SamsungLarry 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

?????????????

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@RavenNL I apologize. The solution I posted applies to everyone experiencing this.