cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

No signal issue un50mu6300fxza

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just got this tv and only 1 hdmi port works, sometimes and only with my ps4. 

Only got the ps4 to work on port 3 a few times. I also have an xbox one and switch.

I've tried cooking down the capacitors, updating and resetting. What am I supposed to do?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: No signal issue un50mu6300fxza

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Honestly our next recommendation if the firmware's up-to date and a reset has been tested would be repairs. Depending on your retailer's policies, they may also have other options for you. Should you be interested in repairs, you can shoot us a private message with the serial number here: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried using different HDMI cables? When was the unit purchased?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes. I bought a new one recently and theres no difference. 
Hdmi port 1 and 2 will have a blue check (signifying there is a cable connected) when I connect but there will be no signal after i select the source. my devices have also been checked with another new tv i have. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Honestly our next recommendation if the firmware's up-to date and a reset has been tested would be repairs. Depending on your retailer's policies, they may also have other options for you. Should you be interested in repairs, you can shoot us a private message with the serial number here: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post