Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

No signal

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

I bought the TV two weeks ago (Samsung UN55NU6900FXZC 55" 4K Ultra HD Smart TV)

Works fine, wi-fi works; works with Chromecast. But tomorrow I connected it with a digital box - no signal. Tried different cables (HDMI and coax cables) - no luck. Reset TV and digital box  (several times), updated TV software - no signal. But Chromecast works with both HDMI ports. USB port also works.

Any ideas?

Larysa

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: No signal

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm glad to be of assistance.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you reached out to your cable provider regarding having them send a signal to your digital box?  Since you've run suggested updates, changed the cables, reset the TV AND checked another device with the HDMI ports, it really seems like it's an issue with the digital box itself.  

Please keep in mind that we handle US support for the television.  For assistance specific to your television, please reach out to Samsung in your country. 

http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Today I'll try to connect the box with another TV. I can be a digital box. Thanks for answering

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm glad to be of assistance.  

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having a similar issue. I just bought this TV today and none of my external devices are working in any of the HDMI ports. And they work great with my last TV and other TV in the home. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My HDMIs were fine. I think I had to wait my TV provider to activate my equipment. In 24 hours everything was fine. But my Chromecast worked, so I was sure that everything was fine with HDMIs.