cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

One Remote Problem

Hi,
I have a new UE43TU8000. Its connected to a Humax freesat box via HDMI. Also connected is a soundbar which is connected to the TV via HDMI ARC.

I have setup the remote so it can control the freesat box, this works well until I switch the TV off at night. In the morning clicking the power button on the remote fails to turn on the freesat box. I then have to turn the freesat box on with its remote then go through the remote configuration again.

So, it’s like the remote forgets about the freesat box overnight.

Anyone have any idea what could be the problem?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: One Remote Problem

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. There are differences between the US and International firmware, which we do not have access to. Since your device was purchased outside of the US, please visit the link below for support in your area. http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.